In order to implement the policy of "safety first, prevention first and comprehensive management", strengthen the leadership and management of work safety, better comply with the relevant national laws, regulations, standards and other requirements, establish and complete the self-restraint mechanism of work safety, prevent and reduce accidents, and ensure the safety and health of employees, the company has formulated the work safety management system Release. Departments and employees at all levels must strictly comply with the implementation, perform safety responsibilities and ensure production safety.
Target management system of safety production
This system is formulated to implement the implementation of safety production policies and indicators, safety production responsibilities, strengthen safety production management, and curb and reduce the occurrence of various production safety accidents.
The safety committee shall form a safety production evaluation working group, which shall be specifically responsible for the evaluation of the completion of safety production policies, objectives and indicators, and the evaluation shall be conducted once a year.
The safety production evaluation working group shall adhere to the principles of seeking truth from facts, speaking data, giving priority to incentives, being fair and open.
The implementation of work safety responsibility system and work safety responsibility certificate by management cadres at all levels is the standard to evaluate work safety.
The work safety evaluation is mainly based on the daily work safety management of management cadres at all levels, the use of labor protection articles, the use and management of mechanical equipment, the rectification of potential safety hazards, and the work-related accidents and treatment, etc., to evaluate the completion of work safety policy objectives and indicators.
The assessment of management cadres at all levels shall be carried out by combining regular assessment with regular assessment, and combining qualitative assessment with quantitative assessment.
The assessment is divided into four grades: "outstanding, relatively outstanding, general and poor". The evaluation results are the main basis for the evaluation of management cadres at all levels. The workshop or department with poor evaluation shall not be evaluated. Evaluated as excellent workshop and department, the company will give economic reward.
Safety management organization and personnel allocation management system
According to the provisions of the law of the people's Republic of China on work safety, the production and business operation entity shall set up a work safety management organization with full-time work safety management personnel specially responsible for the supervision and management of work safety. This system is formulated to standardize the establishment of the company's safety production management organization and clarify its responsibilities.
1、 Setting of safety management organization
（1） Setting of safety management department
1. The management organization of the company must include the safety production management department, and be equipped with sufficient full-time safety production management personnel;
2. Full time safety production management personnel shall be trained, have necessary safety professional knowledge and safety work experience, and be competent for on-site safety inspection.
（2） Establishment of work safety committee
The company's work safety committee consists of a director (director in charge of work safety, Secretary of the Party committee), a deputy director (deputy director in charge of work safety, chairman of the labor union) and members (main principals of each department, employee representatives).
2、 Responsibilities of safety management organization
（1） Responsibilities of safety management department
The role of work safety management department is to implement national laws and regulations on work safety, organize various internal safety inspection activities of the company, be responsible for daily safety inspection, timely rectify various potential accidents, and supervise the implementation of work safety responsibility system.
（2） Responsibilities of safety committee
1. Propagandize and implement the relevant national and autonomous region guidelines, policies and regulations on work safety.
2. Study the safety production situation of the company, dissect and analyze the existing problems, summarize the experience and lessons in the safety production, and formulate the safety production countermeasures and measures, which are not only the safety production tasks of the company.
3. In principle, the work safety committee shall be held once a quarter to study major issues related to the work safety of the company, make decisions and decisions, and coordinate matters related to work safety of each department.
3、 Activities to be participated by safety management organization
1. Participate in site inspection;
2. Occupational health monitoring;
3. Participate in safety production assessment;
4. Participate in the review of relevant safety production, mainly including system review, risk assessment and internal assessment;
5. Participate in accident investigation;
6. Participate in the company's analysis of tendentious and serious potential safety hazards;
7. Implement the completion of the work arranged in the last meeting, and arrange the key points and measures of safety work in the next month.
4、 Appointment and renewal of personnel
The top management shall appoint in writing the person in charge of work safety, management representative, employee representative, rescue team leader, first aider, accident investigator, positions related to risk and its assessment, and other positions required by laws and regulations.
Safety production responsibility management system
Safety production responsibility system is the most basic and important management system for enterprises to ensure safety production. This system is formulated to strengthen the sense of responsibility of management personnel at all levels, make the safety management vertical to the bottom, horizontal to the side, clear responsibility, coordination and cooperation, and work together to truly implement the work.
（1） The safety department is responsible for formulating the safety production responsibility system, and has special personnel to guarantee it;
（2） From the company's main leadership (general manager, deputy general manager) to all department cadres (heads of all departments), safety
Technical personnel, ordinary employees, must establish a safety production responsibility system.
（3） The establishment and improvement of safety production responsibility system shall meet the following requirements:
1. The established safety production responsibility system must meet the requirements of national safety production laws, regulations and policies and guidelines, and shall be revised in due time;
2. The established safety production responsibility system should be coordinated with the company's management system;
3. The safety production responsibility system formulated shall be clear, specific, operable and formalistic according to the actual situation of the unit, Department, team and post;
（4） The establishment of the safety production responsibility system of the top management must have the following contents:
1. Formulate safety production policies and objectives to ensure the resources needed to achieve the objectives;
2. Discuss safety production issues with employees in daily meetings
3. Conduct safety production inspection at least once every three months;
4. Participate in the meeting of work safety committee;
5. Review the standardization system at least once a year;
6. Participate in risk assessment;
7. Participate in the evaluation of standardization system;
8. Participate in safety production training;
9. Recognize safety production performance;
10. Participate in safety production inspection;
11. Participate in the investigation of work safety accidents;
12. Review corrective actions at least monthly;
13. The proportion of senior managers participating in all the above safety production activities shall not be less than 85%.
（5） The establishment of the safety production responsibility system for middle and senior managers must have the following contents:
1. Discuss safety production issues in daily meetings, and discuss safety production issues with employees
2. At least every three months, carry out safety production inspection in turn;
3. Participate in the meeting of work safety committee;
4. Review the standardization system at least once a year;
5. Participate in risk assessment;
6. Participate in the evaluation of standardization system;
7. Participation in safety is production training;
8. Recognize the performance of safety production;
9. Participate in safety production inspection;
10. Participate in the investigation of work safety accidents;
11. Review corrective actions at least monthly;
12. The proportion of middle and senior managers participating in all the above safety production activities shall not be less than 95%.
（6） The commitment of a legal person to work safety must include personnel allocation, material, technical and financial support.
The main person in charge of the company shall organize the review of the prepared safety production responsibility system, and the main contents of the review are as follows:
1. Compliance with national safety production laws, regulations, policies and policies;
2. Coordinate with the company's management system;
3. Whether the responsibility system of each unit, Department, team and post is clear, specific, practical, operable, and formalism is avoided;
4. The revised responsibility system shall be approved and implemented by the legal person of the company.
1. The company shall explain and exchange the safety production responsibility system in detail, and make clear that the personnel of each post fully understand the safety production responsibility of their own post, especially the main responsible person and decision-making personnel of the company.
2. In addition to fully understanding the safety production responsibility of the post, employees also understand the safety production responsibility of other posts.
Train the company's main responsible person, safety production management personnel, department head, technical personnel and workers at each post, as well as temporary employees, so as to make them familiar with the safety production responsibility system of their own post.
The assessment team is composed of the general manager or deputy general manager of the company and the person in charge of each department. The assessment content is the implementation of the safety production responsibility system, and the assessment time is once a year.
Management system for withdrawal and use of work safety expenses
1. This system is formulated in accordance with the requirements of Interim Measures for financial management of work safety expenses in high risk industries in order to strengthen the capital investment in work safety of enterprises, improve and improve the work safety conditions of the factory, and ensure the work safety of enterprises.
2. This system specifies the extraction and use scope of the safety production cost of the plant, which is applicable to the management of the safety cost of the plant.
2、 Management content
1. The financial department shall be responsible for the monthly withdrawal of safety expenses in accordance with the Interim Measures for financial management of safety production expenses in high risk industries (CQ  No. 478).
2. The extraction standard of safety expenses is based on the actual sales revenue of this year, and the method of excess accumulation and retirement is adopted to extract monthly according to the following standards:
a) If the annual actual sales revenue is less than 10 million yuan (included), it shall be withdrawn at 4%;
b) The part of annual actual sales revenue between 10 million yuan and 100 million yuan (included) shall be withdrawn at 2%;
c) 0.5% of the annual actual sales revenue from RMB 100 million to RMB 1 million (inclusive);
d) The part of the annual actual sales revenue above RMB 1 million shall be withdrawn at 0.2%.
3. The finance department is responsible for establishing the safety expense account and recording the withdrawal and expenditure of expenses.
4. The safety expenses shall be stored in a special account and used for safety production. They shall be arranged and used according to the specified scope and shall not be misappropriated.
5. Scope of safety expenses:
1) Expenses for improving, transforming and maintaining safety facilities and equipment, including monitoring, monitoring, ventilation, sun protection, temperature regulation, fire prevention, fire fighting, explosion-proof, pressure relief, neutralization, gas prevention, moisture-proof, lightning protection, static electricity prevention, corrosion prevention, leakage prevention, dike protection or isolation operation facilities and equipment in workshops, warehouses and other workplaces.
2) Expenses for equipping necessary emergency rescue equipment and safety protection articles for on-site operators;
3) Expenditure for safety production inspection and evaluation;
4) Expenditure for assessment, rectification and monitoring of major hazard sources and major accident hidden dangers;
5) Expenditure for safety skill training and emergency rescue drill;
6) Other expenditures directly related to work safety.
6. Within the specified scope of use, the safety expenses shall be used preferentially to meet the rectification measures proposed by the safety supervision and management department for the safety production of the enterprise or the expenses required to meet the safety production standards.
7. The annual financial accounting report shall show the specific situation of drawing and using safety expenses. And accept the supervision of work safety supervision and management department and financial department.
8. At the end of each year, the workshop (Department) shall propose the annual safety measures project plan and the planned cost, which shall be submitted to the safety director for review and summary. The safety director is responsible for preparing the annual safety measures plan according to the plan reported by the workshop (Department) after preliminary review and balance
7 expense budget shall be submitted to the person in charge of plant safety for review and approval.
9. The annual unplanned expenditure shall be proposed by the relevant departments, confirmed by the safety director and approved by the plant safety responsible person.
3、 Management responsibilities
1. The finance department is responsible for the withdrawal, management and expenditure control of safety expenses.
2. The person in charge of safety is responsible for checking the implementation of the system to ensure the capital investment of safety production.
8 management system of work injury insurance and work safety liability insurance
This system is formulated to protect the right of workers to receive medical treatment, economic compensation and occupational health rehabilitation after suffering from accident injury and occupational disease in work, to disperse the risk of work-related injury, and to promote the prevention of work-related injury.
1、 The company shall participate in the work-related injury insurance in accordance with the relevant provisions of the regulations on work-related injury insurance, pay the full amount of work-related injury insurance expenses on time, and pay the work-related injury insurance premiums for all employees or employees (hereinafter referred to as employees).
2、 The payment of work-related injury insurance premium shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Interim Regulations on the collection and payment of social insurance premium on the payment of basic endowment insurance premium, basic medical insurance premium and business insurance premium.
3、 The industrial injury insurance premium shall be paid by the enterprise in accordance with a certain proportion of the total wages of the employees, and the individual employees shall not pay the industrial injury insurance premium.
4、 Any of the following circumstances shall be recognized as work-related injury:
（1） Being injured due to accidents during working hours and in the workplace;
（2） Before and after working hours, in the workplace, engaging in preparatory or finishing work related to work, and being injured by accidents;
（3） Being injured by violence and other accidents during working hours and in the workplace due to the performance of work duties;
（4） Suffering from occupational disease
（5） During the period of going out for work, being injured due to work reasons or missing due to accidents;
（6） Injured by motor vehicle accident on the way to and from work;
（7） Other situations that shall be recognized as work-related injuries according to laws and administrative regulations.
5、 Any of the following circumstances shall be deemed as work-related injury:
（1） Death due to sudden illness or invalid rescue within 48 hours during working hours and posts;
（2） Those who are injured in the activities of safeguarding national interests and public interests such as emergency rescue and disaster relief;
（3） An employee who was disabled due to war or business injury while serving in the army has obtained a revolutionary disabled serviceman's certificate, and the old injury recurred after arriving at the employing unit.
6、 Any of the following circumstances shall not be recognized as work-related injury or deemed as work-related injury;
（1） Casualties due to crimes or violation of public security administration;
（2） Suicide or self mutilation;
（3） Causing casualties by drinking or fighting;
（4） Self mutilation or suicide.
（5） Deliberate violation of regulations;
（6） Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
7、 Employees who suffer from accident injury or occupational disease at work shall be treated and enjoy medical treatment for industrial injury.
8、 Employees shall seek medical treatment in the medical institutions prescribed by the company in the treatment of industrial injuries. In case of emergency, they may first go to the nearest medical institution for first aid.
In case that the employees are hospitalized for treatment of work-related injuries, the company shall pay 70% of the food allowance standard for business trip of the unit to the inpatient; if the medical institution issues a certificate and submits it to the handling agency for approval, and the injured employees go to see a doctor outside the overall planning area, the company shall reimburse the transportation and accommodation expenses according to the standard for business trip of the employees. Workers who are injured at work do not enjoy medical treatment for work-related injuries when they treat diseases not caused by work-related injuries.
9、 Due to the needs of daily life or employment, the injured workers can install artificial limbs, orthoses, artificial eyes, artificial teeth and other auxiliary devices such as wheelchairs after being confirmed by the labor capacity appraisal committee.
10、 If an employee needs to suspend his / her work to receive medical treatment for work-related injury due to accident injury or occupational disease, the company shall pay the original salary and welfare benefits on a monthly basis during the period of suspension of work and salary retention. Generally, the period of suspension of work and salary leave shall not exceed 12 months. If the injury is serious or the circumstances are special, it may be extended appropriately after being confirmed by the labor capacity appraisal committee, but the extension shall not exceed 12 months. If an injured employee still needs treatment after the period of suspension of work and salary retention expires, he / she shall continue to enjoy medical treatment for the injury.
11、 If the injured worker has been assessed as disabled and confirmed to need living care through the labor capacity appraisal, the living care fee shall be paid from the work injury insurance fund on a monthly basis. The living and nursing expenses are paid according to 3 different levels: completely unable to take care of themselves, most unable to take care of themselves or the living part unable to take care of themselves. The standards are respectively 50%, 40% or 30% of the average monthly salary of the employees in the overall planning area in the previous year.
12、 If an employee is identified as one to four level disabled due to work-related disability, he / she shall retain the labor relationship, withdraw from the post and enjoy the following treatment:
（1） One time disability allowance shall be paid from the work injury insurance fund according to the level of disability. The standard is: the first level disability is 24 months' salary, the second level disability is 22 months' salary, the third level disability is 20 months' salary and the fourth level disability is 18 months' salary;
（2） The disability allowance shall be paid monthly from the work injury insurance fund. The standard is: 90% of my salary for the first level disability, 85% of my salary for the second level disability, 80% of my salary for the third level disability and 75% of my salary for the fourth level disability. If the actual amount of disability allowance is lower than the local minimum wage standard, the work injury insurance fund shall make up the difference.
（3） After the workers at work-related injuries reach the retirement age and go through the retirement procedures, they shall stop paying disability allowance and enjoy the basic endowment insurance benefits. If the basic endowment insurance benefits are lower than the disability allowance, the work injury insurance fund shall make up the difference. 13、 If an employee is identified as disabled due to work, he / she shall enjoy the following treatment:
（1） One time disability allowance shall be paid from the work injury insurance fund according to the disability level. The standard is: 16 months' salary for level 5 disability and 14 months' salary for level 6 disability;
（2） Retain the original labor relationship, and the company will arrange appropriate work. If it is difficult to arrange work, the company will issue a disability allowance on a monthly basis. The standard is: 70% of my salary for level 5 disability, 60% of my salary for level 6 disability, and the company will pay various social insurance premiums that should be paid for it according to the regulations. If the actual amount of disability allowance is lower than the local minimum wage, the employer shall make up the difference. After the industrial injury is only proposed by the employee himself, the employee can terminate or terminate the labor relationship with the company, and the company pays one-time industrial injury medical subsidy and disability employment subsidy.
14、 If an employee is identified as disabled due to work, he / she shall enjoy the following treatment:
（1） Pay one-off disability subsidy from the work injury insurance fund according to the disability level. The standard is: 12 months' salary for level 7 disability, 10 months' salary for level 8 disability, 8 months' salary for level 9 disability and 6 months' salary for level 10 disability;
（2） If the labor contract is terminated upon expiration, or the employee himself proposes to terminate the labor contract, the company shall pay one-off medical subsidy for work-related injuries and disability employment fund.
15、 If an employee dies at work, his / her immediate family members shall, in accordance with the following provisions, receive funeral subsidy, pension for supporting relatives and one-time death subsidy from the work injury insurance fund:
（1） The funeral subsidy is the average monthly salary of the employees of the last year in the overall planning area of 6 months;
（2） The pension for supporting relatives shall be paid to the relatives who provide the main source of living and have no ability to work before the death of the employee according to a certain proportion of the employee's own salary. The standards are: 40% for spouses, 30% for other relatives, and 10% for orphans and orphans. The sum of the approved pension for each dependent relative shall not be higher than the salary of the employee before death due to work. The specific scope of providing for relatives shall be prescribed by the labor administrative department of the State Council;
（3） The standard of one-time death allowance is the average monthly salary of the employees in the last year in the overall planning area of 48 to 60 months.
If a disabled employee dies due to work-related injury during the period of suspension of work and pay, his immediate family members shall enjoy the treatment prescribed in the first paragraph of this article. If a disabled employee of the first to the fourth grades dies after the period of suspension of work and leave of salary expires, his immediate family members may enjoy the treatment provided for in items (1) and (2) of the first paragraph of this article.
16、 If any of the following circumstances occurs to an injured employee, he / she shall cease to enjoy the treatment of work-related injury insurance:
（1） Losing the conditions for enjoying treatment;
（2） Refusing to accept the appraisal of labor capacity;
（3） Refusing treatment;
（4） Being sentenced to prison
17、 The medical expenses for work-related injuries, nursing expenses, disability pension, one-time disability allowance, disability auxiliary equipment expenses, funeral allowance, pension for supporting relatives and one-time work-related death allowance stipulated in the system shall be paid by the work-related injury insurance fund, while other expenses shall be temporarily paid by the original channel.
18、 The industrial injury insurance fund shall be raised uniformly according to the principle of fixed payment and basic balance of income and expenditure, and shall be deposited into the special account of industrial injury insurance fund opened by the bank for special purpose, and the company shall not misappropriate or occupy it.
CopyRight 2019 Jiangmen Spardguard Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
粤ICP备16097432号 Powered by 300.cn